There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

It was a very beneficial and rewarding experience.

Former Employee - Management Trainee Intern in Saint Paul, MN
Former Employee - Management Trainee Intern in Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Competitive, Rewarding, Great people, Great training and opportunities for advancement

Cons

Long days, fast paced, must be good at sales

3036 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Great expierence

Current Employee - Management Trainee Intern in Freehold, NJ
    Current Employee - Management Trainee Intern in Freehold, NJ

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Corporate friendly culture, lots of quick opportunity to grow

Cons

Same day to day operations unless you put yourself out there

RUN!!!

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-young & fun people (for the most part)
    -occasional happy hour
    -you get to drive the latest honda civic, ford focus, and if you're lucky....a fiat!
    -You get to laugh every time someone brings up the scene from Step Brothers "I'm gonna do what's sensible. File for unemployment, and then try to get a job at Enterprise Rent A Car. Because they have an excellent corporate structure, and they give you the tools to be your own boss!" TRUTH: You should just file for unemployment because it will be about the same money as you will make from this job.

Cons

-The pay is terrible! Your friends who can't find a job out of college and are working part-time gigs (bartender, baby sitter, dog walker, street sweeper) will all make more than you. Just keep drinking every night after work, and tell yourself it will get better (IT WON'T)
    -Those happy hours I talked about earlier consist of you going out and listening to other employees getting off on talking about their sales power #'s, how bad they screwed over this one customer, and all the neat cars they drove today! Like I said, just keep drinking!
    -Washing cars in a shirt & tie is pretty fun
    -Driving customers home (no tip necessary because they think you make decent money. HA!)
    -Everything lives and dies on your ESQI scores which consist of calling about 5% of the customers that you have to see if they were completely satisfied(great selection huh).
    -No matter how good you're selling or how good your ESQI is, it's never good enough
    -"Our employees are our #1 asset!" Yes, you will be a slave and the reason for this company thriving. However, don't expect to be treated like you are the "#1 asset"

Quit living in a fantasy land! You work for a rental car company, and should probably start looking for a new job because chances are that you are not going any higher than where you are now! If you're going to pay college graduates close to minimum wage, than expect close to minimum wage results!

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car