There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Phenomenal Career Opportunity

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager
Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great culture, I work with an amazing team. I work hard but get rewarded for my work in ways that go beyond my expectations. I've been promoted multiple times in my career and know that my work is valued by management.

Cons

Schedule (8-6 Monday-Friday and 9-12 on weekends) but that is definitely better than a lot of schedules, particularly in retail.

Continue to promote from within and allow opportunities for employees to showcase their talents.

reviews filtered by
  1. Wonderful but very stressful

Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager
    Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great learning experience, management experience, high level sales

Cons

Long hours, low pay, high stress

Increase Pay

2. aka 'Business Military', They break you down but they'll turn you into a confident, qualified entrepreneurial machine!

Former Employee - Branch Manager
    Former Employee - Branch Manager

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

From day one you'll get the tools and motivation to run your own business. The entire compensation/promotion system is built on the philosophy that superiors are graded by the quality of the subordinates. This means everyone is there to help and improve your skills. The quarterly corporate training is rock solid. The daily/weekly/monthly training is a product of the quality of managers you're surrounded with. This quality has improved exponentially in the last 6 years.

Cons

Time, Money and (maybe) peer competition. If you are scared of friendly competition look elsewhere. Enterprise strengthens the best. Monthly spreadsheets rank the best to the worst in EVERY position from trainee to general manager. You'll get your but kicked in high times and with long hours but the experience is worth it. The first couple years the compensation may be just average when compared to peers in other industries but pay jumps when branch profitability takes effect at the Assistant Manager level. With "Enterprise Branch Manager" on my resume I have had doors open themselves.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car