Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Excellent experience, tragically flawed

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Portland, OR

ProsEmployees are FANTASTIC. Nearly every person I worked with or managed was dedicated, hard working, and intelligent. Training and advancement opportunities were good as well.

ConsThe job will ultimately run you into the ground. It seems to be everyone's goal to get out of daily rental from month one. The hours can be brutal, there are extremely high expectations from upper management, but not always the support you need to succeed, and the pay is not at all representative of the work you put in.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it more difficult to pass the management qualification interview, and take better care of assistant managers. This would help retain a lot of quality employees who get burned out at this stage, like myself.

Decent work for decent pay,basic job for a college student

Service Agent (Current Employee) Glen Allen, VA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule Decent pay Laid back atmosphere Cons: Gets cold Lack of supplies No swag Advice to Senior Management: Buy more supplies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place to gain work experience fresh out of college

Assistant Branch Rental Manager (Former Employee) Bordentown, NJ

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great training program, good name recognition. If you are able to stick… Cons: Long hours (70+hour weeks for managment), little support from upper managment, can… More

There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!