Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Great place to start coming out of college

Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) New Carrollton, MD

ProsThe camaraderie built from the friendships developed from your co-workers. It helped to make the days go by faster especially during the busy seasons. Also a great place to start out working after you get out of college.

ConsNot having your employee's back in crucial situations. A lot of throwing under the bus, kissing up, and selling your soul all in attempts to get ahead. When it didn't work, it made for awkward situations.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees more. For the ones who have gone up through the ranks, remember where you came from and what you loved and hated about your management. Continue the trends that you loved, and do away with the things that you hated.

Excellent experience, tragically flawed

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Portland, OR

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros: Employees are FANTASTIC. Nearly every person I worked with or managed was… Cons: The job will ultimately run you into the ground. It seems to be everyone's goal to get out of daily rental from month one. The… Advice to Senior Management: Make it more difficult to pass the management qualification interview, and take better care of assistant managers.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent work for decent pay,basic job for a college student

Service Agent (Current Employee) Glen Allen, VA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule Decent pay Laid back atmosphere Cons: Gets cold Lack of supplies No swag Advice to Senior Management: Buy more supplies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!