great company

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Management Trainee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time

Pros

Enterprise is a great company to work for. I've really enjoyed my experience here and I plan on growing my career with this company.

Cons

There is absolutely no need for improvement. This company is great and I wouldn't change a thing about my job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Extremely tough but at the same time great memories and friends!

Former Intern - Management Trainee Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Former Intern - Management Trainee Intern in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Every other job will be easier as a result of working for Enterprise. You really do learn the tools to running your own business. The employees are great people. If you work hard you can progress real quick and earn some serious $$$ You get to drive some nice cars. There a opportunities to move into other areas of the company, accounting, sales etc.

Cons

The hours are very long and generally you are there longer than the stated opening hours. Excessive focus on sales to the detriment of most employees. Senior management are far too greedy, they push excessive rental reservations so that a customer can be waiting ages for a car. Unless you are a star employee from the very beginning management will not put any time or effort into your development.

Advice to Management

Any advice I could give to management would be laughed at because they are so self obsessed and greedy that they will not change. They are very nice in person but it is all a charade. They are only concerned with making as much money as possible.

2. Management Trainee program

Current Employee - Management Assistant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Management Assistant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will have the opportunity to learn how to run a business from the ground up. The management trainee program provides opportunites to be promoted into management through sales performance. Experience gained dealing with customers on the retail, business and corporate levels will not only be beneficial in your career with Enterprise but also with other companies you may work for after Enterprise.

Cons

Management trainees will be pushed to focus more on damage waiver sales and less on business and account management in the beginning. This could be a little overwhelming to some in their first year or so.