Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
  www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Fun Job for a college student

Former Employee - Service Agent in Orange, CA
Former Employee - Service Agent in Orange, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car part-time (less than an year)

Pros

They are a very professional company, it gave me a chance to meet and work with some really great people, and it gave me a chance to drive some of the latest models of car

Cons

When the branch was busy it would get a little crazy due to our branch always being understaffed

3248 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Enterprise has been great to me and my family.

Current Employee - Management in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Management in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I started with Enterprise over 25 years ago - way before we were in the top 3 rental companies. To be part of the history, to watch how the company has grown, and to see how they have stayed true to their mission and values has been amazing. Especially as friends have been through layoffs, job hopping, mergers, or worse. I am still here because I like and respect the people I work with, and I still continue to learn and have fun at work every day.

Cons

The cons don't come close to the pros. Sometimes long hours, but I DONT bring my work home with me. Any professional who has ownership in their position is going to do what it takes, and that is what I do. My family has been provided for very well, and we have a stable financial future because Enterprise has invested in me as much as I have invested in the company.

A great company that cares about it's employees and customers

Current Employee - Area Rental Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Area Rental Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Enterprise follows a hire from within policy in which every employee starts as a management trainee. You will never have a manager ask you to do something they won't or haven't done themselves. Every level of management has worked their way up and can uniquely relate to a brand new employee.
    Most employees truly enjoy coming to work on a daily basis. Having fun in the branches is a must.
    The employees and management are given a lot of autonomy to run a branch and not micro managed on every aspect of daily operations.
    The starting pay has significantly improved and there is a huge potential to increase your pay substantially in just your first couple of years.

Cons

The customers and accounts can be difficult at times but that can be said for any company or career that deals with the general public.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car