Never a dull moment!

Current Employee - Business Rental Sales Executive
Current Employee - Business Rental Sales Executive

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I work as a Business Rental Sales Executive at Enterprise Holdings. I started as a Management Trainee (like everyone else!), passed the Management Qualification Interview, then proceeded on to Assistant Manager of two locations, and then Branch Manager of two different locations. I then interviewed for the Business Rental position, and here I am! The company is an amazing place to work if you aren't afraid to work hard and keep an open mind. There is so much to learn and the opportunities are endless; the team I work with is amazing and I can truly look back and say I have had a blast for the last 6 years!

Cons

You have to be willing to put in your time; anything worth something takes hard work, and if that's not your personality type it's probably not for you. The job isn't for everyone, it's for people who can see the bigger picture and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty! The pace is very fast, and every day is different, so for some that may be a con, but for me I loved it!

We do a nice job looking to the future of the company, and always improving; remember that in a changing world we must adapt and change with it or be left in the dust!

Other Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

enterprise rent a car

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

good pay, people, very easy job for college student.

Cons

no room to room up. set wage. no advancement in a reasonable time.

Competetive and challenging environment for new college grads but lack in corp leadership makes it difficult to stay.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros

freindly coworkers, good entry level experience, long hours that builds work ethic. Decent Coop opportunity for interns during summer months.

Cons

Terrible pay vs the amount of hours and energy you put at work, that leads to large amount of employees burning out. Has a cult like atmosphere where upper management glorifies the successes and underplays the failures. As a Management trainee you're primarily working as a glorified cab driver and washing/cleaning dirty cars in a suit and tie. Thankless customers.

You'll continue to lose good employees in places like Alberta, Canada where a cleaner gets paid more than a university/college educated enterprise management trainee. The dress code is beyond ridiculous when for half of the day you have to wash clean/dirty cars.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!