Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
  www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Good place to build a career if you are willing to work.

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Houston, TX

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great advancement opportunities
Fun people
Great training

Cons

Low pay
Long Hours
Difficult Customers
Inconsitent managment/ High turn over

Pay your employee's more from the start. We work hard, harder than most of the work force, and get paid peanuts. With a little more upfront Enterprise would not have the amount of turn over that it does. Most of the reviews I have read complain about working in a suit and tie and washing cars. Get over yourselves! Everyone has to start somewhere and you have to WORK to make it at Enterprise, they tell you this upfront. With that being said a highly driven person can make a good living at Enterprise down the line. I would still be at Enterprise if a better opportunity had not come up, and for that Enterprise is great. You will get noticed if you do well and it does open alot of doors.

3246 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Not a career, just a job. Don't accept it!

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You learn about sales (90%), marketing (5%) and operations (5%).

Cons

Very low pay
    They take advantage of recent graduates who do not know much about the job environment
    They preach during the interview that you will make a lot of money (RED FLAG); a company should not waive the carrot during an interview
    Too much emphasis on sales
    Horrendous hours (55-60 hrs/wk)
    Even when you become an assistant manager or manager, your salary will still be low

Increase your pay and reduce your hours. Stop requiring management trainees to meet the two-month sales quota before they can "grille". Promote management trainees who have management potentials.

Unfair to workers not treated equal"ABE PA.

Former Employee - Driver in Allentown, PA
    Former Employee - Driver in Allentown, PA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car part-time (more than an year)

Pros

never again waste time with this stink managers here!! Can only speak truth.Promotes friends only
    unfair labor equality.Fired over 12 workers while I worked there.some where my friends. Don't care about workers.poor wages dead end.job fire workers at drop of hat.

Cons

workers not treated equal , some workers totaled several cars never terminated friends with the high up bosses, a compete double standard among workers.

we hate you and wont do business with your company as of 2012 the reason is you had people completely destoyed cars but yet terminated people who never missed any days of work at ABE the company is a stink, we notfied all of our friends not to rent there anymore who don't respect the workers." ABE airport ,PA

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car