Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Good training in management but not all it claims to be...

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Birmingham, England (UK)
Former Employee - Branch Manager in Birmingham, England (UK)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good training and a good insight into how to run a business which reflects well to future employees.
It can be fun - young energetic staff.

Cons

They claim they reward hard work - they don't. they reward on profit and penalise those who work in unprofitable branches often due to factors beyonbd your control.
Claims also to be a meritocracy - it is not. Poor employees get promoted and good ones missed! (I was a manager so I'm not bitter)
Long, long unrewarded hours.

Can be quite condescending.

3386 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Accountant

Former Employee - Staff Accountant
    Former Employee - Staff Accountant

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time

Pros

Nice People and Streamline promotional process

Cons

Culture and no commitment to comployees

Never a dull moment!

Current Employee - Business Rental Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Business Rental Sales Executive

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I work as a Business Rental Sales Executive at Enterprise Holdings. I started as a Management Trainee (like everyone else!), passed the Management Qualification Interview, then proceeded on to Assistant Manager of two locations, and then Branch Manager of two different locations. I then interviewed for the Business Rental position, and here I am! The company is an amazing place to work if you aren't afraid to work hard and keep an open mind. There is so much to learn and the opportunities are endless; the team I work with is amazing and I can truly look back and say I have had a blast for the last 6 years!

Cons

You have to be willing to put in your time; anything worth something takes hard work, and if that's not your personality type it's probably not for you. The job isn't for everyone, it's for people who can see the bigger picture and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty! The pace is very fast, and every day is different, so for some that may be a con, but for me I loved it!

We do a nice job looking to the future of the company, and always improving; remember that in a changing world we must adapt and change with it or be left in the dust!

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car