Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

1 to 2 Year Plan - MAX!!!

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsLooks great on a resume!!! It also gives you a crash course on how to grow and develop in the business world. Teaches you how to interact between customers, upper management, and employees. Very fast paced environement that teaches you the art of multi-tasking.

ConsPerformance based company that doesn't pay for performance. The hype is all about growing your pay plan. The kicker is, don't move stores. Once you move, your pay plan and commission get readjusted to make a LITTLE more; no matter the responsibilities. The pay is not endless and you are capped. Upper management will never tell you this, but they'll find a way to spin it so you think you'll get paid well for your efforts.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your employees. It's like working at a high priced sweat shop. The alure or money isn't everything. Work/Life balance is something that the new generation wants. If you have high demands, then supply the resources to make it so. Don't pretend that it's been that long since you were in our shoes. Everyone's are under pressure, so show us some love and give us the resources. Otherwise, you'll continue down the path of a 58% employee retention.

Busy, but generally enjoyable days, mediocre pay

Management Trainee (Former Employee) Fairfax, VA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros: It can be a reat work environment because they hire terrific people that you will enjoy… Cons: Long hours, work some weekends, pay isn't great. Advice to Senior Management: Higher pay Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The Grass is Greener on the Other Side

Branch Manager (Former Employee) Birmingham, AL

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Meet lots of friends. You also learn how to run your own business. They gie you all the… Cons: Nothing good will come from this company for anybody. Run the other way. The amount of hours you put in are crazy. Once you… Advice to Senior Management: Pay people what they are worth and stop trying to upsale at airports. Listen to your employees. I have never seen a company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!