Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Run from this company!

Management Trainee (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsTrying different cars (main benefit).
Good first job out of college.
Learning customer service and sales

Cons-Excessive hours (minimum is 48 hours). You wake up and sleep Enterprise.
-Wearing a suit, tie and shoes while cleaning vehicles and working in business attire whether there is snow, sleet, rain or hail. Even in the summer youre required to dress this way.
-Unhealthy working environment
-Poor work/life balance.
-Rude customers.
-Promotion based purely on sales. Tenure doesn't matter.
-ESQI is the only way you get promoted. This means if a customer doesn't like you for ANY reason (he didn't buy me a cup of coffee etc) you will never get promoted. That means customers constantly have the upper hand and can treat employees like dirt..
-Cult like mentality. They breed a cult like mentality. During company happy hours, all that is discussed is Enterprise. They want you to live, breathe and worship this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLessen hours, there is a serious talent drain in your company. 75% of your MT's are looking to quit. That's why we think of your customers and business the way you treat us. Stop selling a dream that won't come true for more than 85% of employees.

Manager

Manager (Former Employee) Pasadena, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great company to work for. The people in the company… Cons: Long hours and not enough pay for what you do. Advice to Senior Management: Don't focus on the a couple of employees to develop… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good overall job.

Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) Long Beach, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule. You are your own boss. Good bonuses. There are… Cons: The environment. Many of these employees are recent graduates, so they feel very… Advice to Senior Management: Promote based off of efficiency rather than just the sales. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!