Enterprise Rent-A-Car
3.0 of 5 2,701 reviews
www.go.enterprise.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Run from this company!

Management Trainee (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsTrying different cars (main benefit).
Good first job out of college.
Learning customer service and sales

Cons-Excessive hours (minimum is 48 hours). You wake up and sleep Enterprise.
-Wearing a suit, tie and shoes while cleaning vehicles and working in business attire whether there is snow, sleet, rain or hail. Even in the summer youre required to dress this way.
-Unhealthy working environment
-Poor work/life balance.
-Rude customers.
-Promotion based purely on sales. Tenure doesn't matter.
-ESQI is the only way you get promoted. This means if a customer doesn't like you for ANY reason (he didn't buy me a cup of coffee etc) you will never get promoted. That means customers constantly have the upper hand and can treat employees like dirt..
-Cult like mentality. They breed a cult like mentality. During company happy hours, all that is discussed is Enterprise. They want you to live, breathe and worship this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLessen hours, there is a serious talent drain in your company. 75% of your MT's are looking to quit. That's why we think of your customers and business the way you treat us. Stop selling a dream that won't come true for more than 85% of employees.

It was ok

Management Trainee (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun co-workers and great training Cons: low base pay you have to wear a suit or business… Advice to Senior Management: Cut the work week down to 40 hours and raise… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Management training program

Management Trainee (Former Employee)
    Bellevue, WA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros: Clear opportunity for promotion Not an office job Able to drive… Cons: Long hours Low pay Must wear tie Advice to Senior Management: Please improve the cons No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Reviews by Company

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enterprise Rent-A-Car CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson. All reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees.