Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

A useful stepping stone but not the meritocracy it claims to be

Branch Manager (Former Employee) Birmingham, England (UK)

ProsYou can learn a lot about running a branch in a short space of time. The people make it worth while and the managers meetings in Orlando are a nice perk.

ConsThey claim to reward hard work. They don't - they reward success and often success at ERAC is determined by many factors outside your control - demographics, residual car values etc. Hours can be long and go unrewarded.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow more flexibility in your promotion criteria - ensure the best people rise to the top not the people at the best branches. There's a huge difference. Having worked in U2 (Uk West Mids) there are many area managers and others in corporate that should not be where they are.

Do not take that JOB

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for less than a year

Pros: No pros at all don't do it. This job " career" will give nothing to you. They will take… Cons: Really don't do it. It is the worst job you will ever have!!!!!! Long hours no pay nothing good will come of this. I got… Advice to Senior Management: Ha what management... Oh the kids that say they are Management, they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: got to drive brand new vehicles, fun interactions with customers and management, Overall… Cons: they dangle the golden carrot over everyones head although upper management knows certain employees have no chance at moving up in the company. Also, they… Advice to Senior Management: not worth my time... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!