Do not take that JOB

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros at all don't do it. This job " career" will give nothing to you. They will take all they can and then take some more. Mc D's is a good place to work after working here.

Cons

Really don't do it. It is the worst job you will ever have!!!!!! Long hours no pay nothing good will come of this. I got no time for any kind of a life and all for $14/hour. So glad that I went to University to work at Enterprise. The managers are out to lunch to think that this is a place to work, just because they get you drunk at the end of the month. I hope you like beer and wine because that is all they spring for. Oh and no Christmas party for working 60+ hours a week, But the owner reported something like 4 bil in rev no big deal. LOL get out and stay out. Enterprise can get bent.

Advice to Management

Ha what management... Oh the kids that say they are Management, they need to shake their heads and understand they will soon be let go.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Meet alot of great people and learn alot of business knowledge

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- You meet so many different people in different areas of the industry along with all kinds of customers, its an awesome learning experience for life and your career. -You learn in any position of the company the responsibilities and keys to running a business successfully. -You work hard especially in the retail side and the pay isn't that bad but you put in a lot of hours -You can grow in the job and company very fast but its not always that easy. Hard work is hard work.

Cons

- Depending on management and managers you can either feel really relaxed and enjoy your job or you can feel the pressures of hierarchy. -Like any job especially in the retail side, growth in your position and in the company is dependent on who you know.

Advice to Management

-Always remember a company is built on its customers and employees. We treated our customers the best in the industry but sometimes we miss to appreciate how much are employees put in.

“Stay away!”

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at enterprise will bring you little to no reward while working there. I am now a recruiter and the only good thing is when I see that you worked there I know you can work hard. There is no benefit at all to working at enterprise. They will work you to the bone and then when you are not a use to then they will toss you out back.

Cons

Everything, you will have no employees. You will be a work from 5AM till about 8PM everyday with NO overtime. You get yelled at all day long because you promise things to customers that cannot be achieved. It is so bad I have personally seen people develop mental illness working at enterprise.

Advice to Management

GET OUT NOW!!!!