Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Solid Customer Service Training

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Mission and Values are entrenched in training and engrained in corporate structure daily. Great place to cut teeth if you plan to train, develop or manage people. Routines are easy to follow.

Cons

Routines are easy to follow but change constantly before a measure of success can be calculated, change is more of the routine than the regarded issues the change attempts to address.

Reward systems are good but incentives that amount to real tangible values like raises above 3%. I would also suggest the return of regularly scheduled staff meetings instead of email, and the intranet's version of social media as a way to communicate policy change. Enforcing, understanding and feedback from and about rules requires human interaction.

3361 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Your career is what you make it

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You learn a lot about running your own business. Great training. A lot of support. Good goal setting. You can motivate your own team. You are in control. You can make as much money as you are motivated. If you are good at what you do, you can make much more then your projection. Washing cars is not a bad thing, I would do it all day long if I got paid what I do to work up front. Washing cars is a nice break. It is NOT that BAD folks. Physical exercise is good for you. I am not afraid of hard work. It sure beats 5 phone calls in 1 minute up front.

Cons

You get used to the hours, but they are long. 48+ a week, easily can work 55-60 hours. Once you are management, your hours are not clocked, which sucks. M.T's should be paid more. When you hire a bad seed, it's nearly impossible to get rid of them. retention. ugh. I am here to make money.

Monitor hours better. Management should not work more then 48 hours, but no one keeps check of that.

Hard work pays off with great career opportunities and lifelong friends!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

-100% promote from within culture
    -Black and white promotional criteria= meet or exceed your goals, deliver exceptional customer service, -show your leadership potential
    -Literally trained on how to run every aspect of a business
    -Awesome culture, teamwork, competition, philanthropy
    -Privately-held, family owned business with people first philosophy
    -Competative compensation packages including company car

Cons

-Work/Life Balance can be a challange in certain times of the year
    -It can be hot washing cars in the summertime

Continue to develop and train managers so we can continue to make the company stronger from the ground up

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car