Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Great Experience!

Current Employee - Management Trainee Intern  in  Daly City, CA
Current Employee - Management Trainee Intern in Daly City, CA

Pros

Very kind people! Love the atmosphere! Easy to move up! Worth the Experience!

Cons

You work a lot, that balance between work and outside of work is key to have!

Other reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

The worst ever

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Louisville, KY

Pros

It paid my bills when i needed the job

Cons

First of all the hours are extremely long. You start work at 715 am every day and finish at 630pm. You will work 2 Saturdays a month. Average work week is 55+ hours. The pay is very low. You will make just enough money to survive. Its minimum wage job that requires college degree. Going forward the customers are ok for the most part. On average you will get yelled at 2 to 3 times a day. Upper management does not care about you at all. You are on your own. I hated my time at enterprise. I cannot find another job. I am stuck at the moment there. I have been with the company for 1.5 years. I moved to an assistant manager spot after a year with the company. Always been a top performer. Attended sales dinners every month, but I just hate working there it’s not a company you want to work for. I am so tired when I get home that I don’t even have the energy to look for another job.

Pay us decent living wage. We are being treated as slaves for minimum wage. Wake up and see the reality,

Unethical company

Current Employee - Manager Trainee  in  Malden, MA
    Current Employee - Manager Trainee in Malden, MA

Pros

Discount on Macy's Gift card to buy suits when you first start.

Cons

They do not tell you upfront that your salary is hourly. They will present a annual salary this much higher and you can only achieve that if you work crazy overtime. You have to wash cars in suits and ruin your clothes. You have to work Saturdays. You basically get to make up random prices for daily car rental price. You have to lie or do whatever it takes to sell insurance that they don't need. Don't work here.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!