There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Great entry level position to start a career in sales/almost anything...

Current Employee - Management Trainee  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Management Trainee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for less than a year

Pros

Challenging but rewarding competitive environment. You are given the tools and autonomy to make tough decisions from day one, empowering management team is always available to answer any questions that you may have and support you along the way. You literally learn every aspect of the business, from accounting to marketing to HR and recruitment, to risk management.

Cons

Hard work/smart work does not pay off right away, there are mandatory requirements that EVERY employee needs to go through. Which is good so that upper management can relate to employees and their struggles, but it could prove stifling/SLUGGISH to people who are driven/motivated by quick and rewarding career advancement.

develop an expedited program for top performing employees, I know there is a lot to cover but some of us are willing and able to give more and understand concepts quicker.

2901 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

I never thought I'd still be here.

Current Employee - Branch Rental Manager  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Branch Rental Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The longer you stick with it, the more it pays off; the hard work you put in today will pay off if you keep going. If you live the core values, it's really a refreshing career.

Cons

People within the company who will do whatever it takes to succeed, even if what-it-takes at the time is unscrupulous.

Allow BRMs more autonomy in determining appropriate staffing levels for part timers (it's my pay check too!)

Overall, I had a very successful and enjoyable career with Enterprise.

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Business training and development, personal an professional growth opportunities, relationships built with co-workers...family atmosphere.

Cons

Initial pay is very poor for the volume of work performed & amount of hours/wk worked. Upper management removed from daily branch operations.

Proactively seek ways to improve employee morale by visiting and inquiring from branch employees more frequently. Dig in to get the truth vs just taking surface answers which most low level employees will give when confronted.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!