Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Great people - Average Job

Management Assistant (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe people at work are great. Most employees joining the company are pretty young so you can make some great friends here. Because of the people, work can often be fun (which can't be said at a lot of other jobs.) You are given a lot of freedom and often have opportunities to be outside of the office which can make a long day seem as though it is flying by.

Enterprise really does teach you how to be a manager. You will learn every single aspect of the business. However, I have to say that people will not come to you and ask to teach you. You have to be willing to learn and reach out to upper management. If you show that you want to learn that people will teach you any and everything you need to know to be successful in business.

Occasional work happy hours/dinners/events can be a lot of fun.

If you want to get moved up in this company you really need to work for it. Nothing will be given to you just because you are "cool." You have to have great sales and customer service and also you have to get the other employees to like you if you want to get promoted.

ConsLong days. Work-life balance is almost non-existent. You will become great friends with your co-workers because they are the only other people who work the kind of hours that you are working. Branches are often understaffed which makes it difficult to take days off, or makes the job harder than it needs to be. On the days that are very difficult I often found myself saying, "I don't get paid enough to deal with this." The job has the stress of a sales job as well as the humiliation of a customer service job. You are required to sell and also required to make every customer happy. Customers will talk to you like dirt, and it is your job to smile and ask them what you can do better.

Great experience with poor work/life balance

Management Trainee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent work experience, great co-workers, supportive staff. Cons: Poor work/life balance - especially at airport locations. Benefits are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great if you are single

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fast paced, evolving, high out put, high sales environment Cons: 60 hour weeks very common, no work life balance, stressful,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!