Enterprise Rent-A-Car
3.0 of 5 2,481 reviews
www.go.enterprise.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

We work hard but don't reward hard work

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time

ProsExperience is second to none. Great resume booster. Everyone is young and hardworking -- they hire well. Salary can be great with a mixture of good luck, politics and hard work.

Cons60+ hours a week and working all weekends and holidays as a manager and above is not for everyone. Tough work/life balance. With some bad luck salary can be not so great. No support for higher education as it's not necessary for the job.

awesome

Staff Accountant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros: work with employees your age, fun work environment, opportunity for… Cons: monotonous, do work that is a waste of time Advice to Senior Management: treat your employees right or else they start to dislike… More

behavioral type of interview questions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros: They promote within their company. Cons: Everyone does not pull their own weight. More

There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Reviews by Company

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enterprise Rent-A-Car CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson. All reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees.