Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Best Oppurtunity

Current Employee - Management Trainee  in  Omaha, NE
Current Employee - Management Trainee in Omaha, NE

Pros

Benefits right away, 401K plan, fast pace, competitive, sky is the limit with hard work.

Cons

Long hours, not for those that cant handle stress and yelling from customers

Motivation is key.

Other reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

If you enjoy washing cars in your suit...apply here!!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Pocatello, ID
    Current Employee - Manager in Pocatello, ID

Pros

There are no positive things about Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Cons

Enterprise is joke of a organization. I worked there for over a year and each day I was treated like crap...from Enterprise and the customers, who have got to be the rudest people on the planet. Enterprise holds there branches up to a 81% customer satisfaction score. Sounds great for the customer but as a employee you will constantly have to kiss the butt of the person who just spat in your face. Some managers can be cool and some are psychotic. My grandfather died and I was told by area management that I would not be able to attend his funeral due to a busy weekend coming up. I went anyways and he lectured me for going and demanded I come back with a pamphlet of the agenda of my grand fathers funeral. The same manager threatened to fire me because I had a resume up on the internet.

The sales style is a joke. They want you to scare the customer into buying. It works, but no ethical means exist within any branch.

The hours...you will be paid $11 or $12 an hour with a college degree and work 52+ a week and your receive the wage as if you worked 35.

There were 12 guys in my training class, 2 of them are dumb enough to still be with the company...and they are still washing cars in suits.

You can make a much better living outside of this company and work less hours and be payed more. I did it, so anyone else can to. I wish I could put my personal info up on this review so potential employees can call me and I can save them. Breaks my heart.

No point in telling them advice because they don't have a soul, therefore can not make decisions on there own.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Response

Aug 27, 2013Director: Employer Brand

We are very sorry to hear about the death of your grandfather. We support our employees and their needs during the deaths of immediate family members and we apologize for your manager’s ... More

Great experience and opportunity to build a career

Current Employee - Management Trainee  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Miami, FL

Pros

The company is big on giving autonomy to its employees to make business Decisions at a branch level. You will learn how to deal with different types of personalities and how to motivate employees.

Cons

Long hours, but nowadays most jobs require more hours of work.

Improve the image of the its employees, keep in mind that you have to have a degree to work for enterprise.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!