Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
  www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Gotta work hard to reap the benefits later

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Management Trainee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Enterprise definitely gives you the experience that you'll need to take on any other job outside of the company. You're trained to handle pretty much every aspect in running a business. Though the hours are long and things seem not be worth it, the company definitely rewards you as you move up the ranks of management.

Cons

Compensation for MT level. You're definitely underpaid for the hard work you put in day in and day out. But that work is definitely rewarded after completing the trainee program.

Culture: I've had the opportunity to work in two different states and the culture is definitely not consistent. I wish it was the same honest, fun and friendly atmosphere no matter what Group you work in.

Work Life Balance: Awful.. 50+ weeks leaves you drained and without a life (unless you still have some college years in you)

Train managers to manage employees with different personalities and learning approaches. It saddens me to see some employees leave the company because they didn't feel like their management understood them, or cared about their advancement in the company

3247 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Get ready to learn the good and bad of sales

Current Employee - Management Trainee in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Company is obviously very profitable, has a focus on hiring young, sociable, non-booksmart people. The company is very good on training you (paid!) before starting off in your career here. The culture is very hip oriented, young, sporty, and for the most part willing to help you learn.

Cons

With every sales job comes competition, which sometimes brings out the darker sides of people. While it is good to compete within to bring out better salesmanship, some workers will rely on younger employees to run the dirty work while taking their hard earned contracts.

I can't believe I ever had respect for these people.

Former Employee - Management Trainee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in San Diego, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Looks good on resume. A high energy environment.

Cons

They discriminate against people due to age and race. They are very unprofessional when you don't fit into their target group: young, dumb, and gullible. It's funny that a company with such an old man at the top could allow his company to use age discrimination against people young enough to be his great grand children...amazing!

Fire your recruitors: oh wait, you will once they reach 35.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car