Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Great learning experience, but got sucked in too long

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

people skills, learned to think outside the box, great culture

Cons

stressfull and yelled at by customers a lot

It's all about the employees being happy, who pass it on to the customers

3371 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

If you enjoy washing cars in your suit...apply here!!

Current Employee - Manager in Pocatello, ID
    Current Employee - Manager in Pocatello, ID

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are no positive things about Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Cons

Enterprise is joke of a organization. I worked there for over a year and each day I was treated like crap...from Enterprise and the customers, who have got to be the rudest people on the planet. Enterprise holds there branches up to a 81% customer satisfaction score. Sounds great for the customer but as a employee you will constantly have to kiss the butt of the person who just spat in your face. Some managers can be cool and some are psychotic. My grandfather died and I was told by area management that I would not be able to attend his funeral due to a busy weekend coming up. I went anyways and he lectured me for going and demanded I come back with a pamphlet of the agenda of my grand fathers funeral. The same manager threatened to fire me because I had a resume up on the internet.

The sales style is a joke. They want you to scare the customer into buying. It works, but no ethical means exist within any branch.

The hours...you will be paid $11 or $12 an hour with a college degree and work 52+ a week and your receive the wage as if you worked 35.

There were 12 guys in my training class, 2 of them are dumb enough to still be with the company...and they are still washing cars in suits.

You can make a much better living outside of this company and work less hours and be payed more. I did it, so anyone else can to. I wish I could put my personal info up on this review so potential employees can call me and I can save them. Breaks my heart.

No point in telling them advice because they don't have a soul, therefore can not make decisions on there own.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Response

Aug 27, 2013Director: Employer Brand

We are very sorry to hear about the death of your grandfather. We support our employees and their needs during the deaths of immediate family members and we apologize for your manager’s ... More

Great place to start, not to stay.

Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager
    Former Employee - Branch Rental Manager

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good money, customer service training.

Cons

long hours, unrealistic expectations, can get stuck if no upper management is ready to relocate

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car