Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Great values, great opportunity, and great friends

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Pros

talented employees that believe in teamwork and like to have fun; customer service based values that drive business decisions; promote from within, practically everyone starts at the same entry level position; promotibility and compensation is driven by individual and team performance, not tenure

Cons

must be willing to work hard and ask for/go get what you want; long hours at entry level positions; ability to set personal short and long-term goals a must

Other reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

This company is great to work for if you are a great salesperson.

Former Employee - Manaagement Trainee  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Manaagement Trainee in Nashville, TN

Pros

Great training and looks good on a resume. Most of my managers above me were awesome. They genuinely cared about my well being and my career path. For the most part they tried to keep you happy, for example, transfers were easy.

Cons

You have to wash cars in your dress suit. Upper management are only concerned with how well you can sell. My sales were average but my customer service and fleet management skills were invaluable. However, when it came time for promotions the only thing that mattered were numbers.

Work is decent, coworkers are awesome, pay has potential.

Current Employee - Management Trainee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Raleigh, NC

Pros

There is room to grow within the company. Your coworkers will grow to become some of your closest friends, because you spend so much time with them. They do reward hard work! And the management experience and training you get right away is great.

Cons

Be prepared to work. The hours are long and often repetitive. The pay is not the best at the lower level.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!