Enterprise Rent-A-Car
3.0 of 5 2,471 reviews
www.go.enterprise.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Great people to work with, long gruesome hours

Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee)
Fairfax, VA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car as an intern for less than a year

ProsI interned at Enterprise this past summer and it was a great learning experience with how much you are responsible for. They put me right in with the rest of the employees and didn't require me to do the simple filing internship tasks but instead treated me just like any other management trainee. My coworkers were great and my managers were young and awesome guys that I could relate to and were easily approachable. Anytime I needed their help, they were there for me. I gained a lot of communication and teamwork experience and learned so much about the car fleet management and enjoyed having a say in managerial decisions.

ConsThe hours were long and gruesome at Enterprise. As an intern, I was limited to 40-45 hours/week which meant that my schedule was from 7AM-5PM everyday however the full-time employees were required 50 hours a week minimum. There was overtime pay however, it just got repetitive and cleaning cars for customers wasn't really my cup of tea. And for the salary that the full time employees are getting, it really isn't worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave employees work fewer hours and it will be a great company to work for!

at home customer care

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time

Pros: Name Brand Co, Car security Cons: Pay, and customers repetitiveness of job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great job to gain experience; not so great of a place to call a career.

Management Trainee (Former Employee)
Eau Claire, WI

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros: Gain management, sales, and customer service experience. Cons: Long hours with not great pay. You get 0% commission for any sale you've ever made. A… Advice to Senior Management: Pay commission on sales! Use positive reinforcement; my only incentive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Why Work for Us?

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based Enterprise Holdings, a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Reviews by Company

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enterprise Rent-A-Car reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enterprise Rent-A-Car CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson. All reviews posted anonymously by Enterprise Rent-A-Car employees.