Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
  www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

A great company to start your career with!

Current Employee - Management Trainee
Current Employee - Management Trainee

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You really learn a lot through the training program. You learn how to multitask, especially when you have a lobby full of people, trying to train the new guy next to you, and the phone constantly ringing. The best part is all the people you will work with. They will become your best friends.

Cons

The hours are no joke. You will never work under 49 hours a week. The customers also are very draining, especially the rude ones. You will also ruin a lot of your business attire due to the car washing.

The best salesmen are not always the best managers.

3246 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

A Solid Internship

Former Employee - Management Trainee Intern in Bel Air, MD
    Former Employee - Management Trainee Intern in Bel Air, MD

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Pros:
    - Lots of training. Really wanted us to stay on full time so they invested in the interns a lot.
    - Paid internship.
    - Allow you to be extremely hands on and tell you to make mistakes to get better.

Cons

Cons:
    - Got shuffled from branch to branch a lot because the area was short staffed.
    - Customers treat you poorly.

A great place to meet new and interesting people on career paths to success.

Current Employee - Service Agent in Green Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Service Agent in Green Bay, WI

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Enterprise provided employees with outlets to reaching goals with the company and for themselves. There is always encouragement and support with the flexibility to entertain ideas of where you want to take your career.

Cons

Enterprise could do a better job of reaching out into the communities to meet potential employees rather than trying to draw them in with stuffy, yet welling meaning ads. There is more to Enterprise than meets the eye.

We have been in need of service agents at the Green Bay airport for over a year and it's getting worse with more people leaving. I notice the wording of the job placement that has not drawn any applicants and think you are providing too much detail. You need to draw people in and can tell them about opportunities with company. Our schedule is flexible. Set hours do not need to be provided in advance either. We need to show them how rewarding it is to work here but letting them meet our people before being discouraged by a verbose ad.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car