Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterpriseholdings.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enteprise just keeps getting better every day!

Current Employee - Human Resources in Waukesha, WI
Current Employee - Human Resources in Waukesha, WI

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I love the fact that Enterprise is family-owned and privately-held. It seems we're expanding every day into new cities, countries and even new ventures!

Cons

Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there that like to rip on big companies...and working with the public can subject you to negative comments in the social media. BUT there are so many more WONDERFUL aspects that they far outweigh the negative.

3516 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

A good company to work for

Current Employee - Car Prep in Newark, NJ
    Current Employee - Car Prep in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

To move up in the company

Cons

Degree they shoul try and hiring people with only associate

If your are with the company for awhile try you should be able to come in with a associate degree

Over worked, under paid, under valued. Great experience but leave as soon as you have it!

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great experience, or at least looks great on the resume. Jobs were hard to come by in the recession and they hired me. If taken seriously ERAC can prepare you for a real career.

Cons

Overworked (49+ hours at a MT and 60-70+ as an Assistant). Underpaid (starting pay at 32K and as one of the highest paid AM in AZ I was pulling in less than 50K). Frat house mentality can be grating, especially for those who aren't amicable to that lifestyle and who aren't fans of professional/collegiate sports. Most managers (area and above) I encountered were incompetent, selfish and manipulative. Dress code makes LDS missionaries look like Liberace and if you have a shred of "style" you're constantly berated for it. As an Assistant, I was lucky to get 1 lunch break a week (working at least 6 days a week). Don't get sucked into the "6 year, $100K" nonsense...its nearly impossible with ERAC and you're more likely to make that kind of money with 1-2 years of ERAC experience.

Relax...you're renting cars not saving the planet. Respect your employees, respect work life balance and properly train and develop your employees. ERAC preaches that it is a 'family' business but they don't care about their employees or their families.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car