There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Sales-Centric Organization

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Great atmosphere and employees to work with.

Cons

If you can't sell, stay away.

2904 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Good Company, Hard Work, Low Pay

Former Employee - Management Assistant  in  Jeffersonville, PA
    Former Employee - Management Assistant in Jeffersonville, PA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Learn about running a business from A to Z.
    - Company really tries to have a pro work-life balance scheme for employees.
    - Advancement opportunities are there for a hard-worker.
    - Work for a very large company but you get the small mom & pop shop feel in each individual branch.
    - Always something to do. Never bored sitting around & the branch you work at is a true reflection of you & your peers that you work with in your branch.

Cons

- Although they try to be pro work-life balance, it never works out that way.
    - Very low pay for what they put you through.
    - Don't buy nice clothes & wear them to work. They will get destroyed. It normally took a few days of cleaning cars & such to destroy brand new clothes.
    - Work more than you ever imagine to the point where you want to scream at times.
    - Say there is an opportunity for advancement at any time. What they fail to mention is its really based off whether or not upper management likes you. A lot of political BS involved with the company.

Stop putting a strangle hold on peoples careers. Myself I was on the fast track to move up very quickly in the company, but some structuring shake ups in my area put an area manager as my boss who really didn't like me & put a complete halt on my career. Allow people to succeed if they have the tools to do so. Very frustrating but upper management has no problem flexing muscles when they want to.

Amazing customers and coworkers, awful upper management!

Former Employee - Management Assistant  in  Janesville, WI
    Former Employee - Management Assistant in Janesville, WI

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had the chance to meet a lot of amazing people through the outside accounts that we worked with. My immediate coworkers and branch managers have become some of my best friends! The training and experience looks great for future jobs.

Cons

Under paid - extremely! Upper management is so blind to the reality or at least they act that way, lunch breaks don't happen, a normal work week consists of about 55 hours and in that time you are just running around or trying to figure out how to do the impossible.

Come back down to reality and listen to your branches!

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!