Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com

Management Trainee Intern

Former Employee - Management Trainee Intern  in  Kansas City, MO
Former Employee - Management Trainee Intern in Kansas City, MO

Pros

The company really cares for who you are as a person. They provide adequate training. I got a lot of really good customer service experience. There is a lot of room for advancement.

Cons

The hours are long, but it is an easy way to get overtime.

Other reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Good Career Start

Current Employee - Management Trainee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Chicago, IL

Pros

The training that you receive at Enterprise will be very valuable to your career, especially if you are interested in working in the corporate world. I believe that this is a company where you will get out of what you put in. Work hard and you will get promoted quickly. Another plus of this job is that most of the time you will enjoy working with the people at your office and the corporate culture is very relaxing on many aspects.

Cons

The biggest issue I have awith the company is the long hours that the job entitle. I am the type of person that likes to have a balance work life. I love to run and train for marathons, however with this job it has been a very stressful issue trying to have a life outside of work. I truly believe that the company would benefit greatly if they paid more attention to the mental health of their employees.

Excellent Training but the work life balance could improve to keep employees fresh and happy.

I loved working for Enterprise, but happy I changed departments.

Current Employee - Assistant Branch Rental Manager  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Branch Rental Manager in Pleasanton, CA

Pros

They take great care of their employees and there is ample opportunity to move up in the company. I ended up going to the Car Sales department and I am enjoying my time there. There are always opportunities to branch up and out.

Cons

The work is really draining and the hours are long. It is very difficult to promote if you end up in certain situations.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!