There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Hard Work, but you can move up quick!

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

there is a ton of potential for growth. the days fly by, and when you are hot with sales, there is no better job.

Cons

there is no time for not selling. a lot of pressure so hit your numbers, but that is the same as every sales job. you have to do a lot of busy work like car washing, and other things that can be tough to do in a suit.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Looks good on a resume, but will consume your life

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

I met so many great people working for Enterprise. I learned how to run a business from some managers, and how not to run a business from others. If you are looking for a long term career in sales this is a good place to start.

Cons

The long hours make it challenging to do anything else but "bleed green" which can be very difficult if you have a family. You will work for several different managers at several branches which can be good and bad. At some point you will get a manager that only works maybe 20 hours a week, and you will be picking up the slack.

Advice to Management

ERAC does not put its employees first which they should. I was threatened with bodily harm on two seperate occasions. The branch managers still rented to those who threatened me, while I was in the branch, which caused me to be quite concerned for my safety. Then they cut hours, and were shocked when I put in my two weeks. I can't be the only one who had an experience like this, you need to value your employees! Especially when their personal safety is involved.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Response

Mar 27, 2014 – Director: Employment Brand

Thank you for the review of your experience at Enterprise. Our employees' and customers' safety is our highest priority and we apologize that you did not have that experience. We would like to look ... More

2. Assistant Manager

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of training and development and great people who feel like a family. It is a great stepping for launching your career and getting a diversity of training in Management, Operations, Human Resources, Sales, Account Management and Customer & Client Relationships

Cons

Long hours, too much work for little pay, monotonous

Advice to Management

-Pay More, Better work/life balance