There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

good, the company is large and a great place to work

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best reason to work for this company is the employees. They are always so nice. Everyone cares about what you think and feel. It is like one big family. I love coming to work

Cons

The long work week can be a bit to much. Some managers never tell you a head of time when they need help They just think you know. Some times they can be down right thoughtless. No matter, you always get a chance to voice your opinion.

Be a little more considerate

2904 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Amazing business experience and looks great on a resume, but horrible work life balance for the first 4-5 years.

Current Employee - Management Trainee  in  Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in Madison, WI

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training you receive here in customer service and business management are almost unmatched. High high quality training program and I recommend it to anyone who is single (so work life balance isn't a huge issue) and unsure of what business they'd like to work for.

Cons

Mostly pay and work life balance. You are expected to drive sales. sales sales sales and its ZERO commission.

The trainees are driving the entire business and getting compensated like crap. Pay them at least a small commission. You claim that it drives the trainees to want to get promoted so they can eventually get commission off the branch... but as someone who quit because of the pay/work life balance, as soon as a remotely better opportunity came I jumped on it and I was on track to be promoted as early as possible.

Challenging but rewarding

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will be pushed outside of your comfort zone to learn how to be self-sufficient and manage others effectively and efficiently.

Cons

There are very long hours especially if you are driven to be promoted quickly. There will be 15 and 20 hour days in your future.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Worked for Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Contribute to the Community!