Enterprise Rent-A-Car

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

good experience

Current Employee - Sales Management Trainee Intern in Newport News, VA
Current Employee - Sales Management Trainee Intern in Newport News, VA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

Given a lot of responsibility, treated with respect, relaxed work environment, lots of happy hours and get-togethers. also great networking

Cons

long hours, angry customers every once in a while

3246 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

Rewarding with endless opportunities.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clifton Park, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clifton Park, NY

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Enterprise rewards your hard work with promotions, events and recognition. If you are willing to put in the time and dedicate yourself to be a true business owner you will be successful. This company has a great culture of sales and service that allows those who are determined to succeed.

Cons

Enterprise is so good with customer service and creating relationships that grow their business that they sometimes run out of cars. This goes to show that the demand for their service and product is of the highest level.

Though you may not always have the best relationship with your direct manager, use their networking events and regional meetings to seek mentorship outside of your direct management. This company has a lot of great managers who care about their people as much as their success.

Pushes you to be unethical.

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

You work so many hours the employees become your family. You stay friends with them after everyone quits or gets fired.

Cons

Long hours, failed promises for promotions, training is really brainwashing and the company has "happy hours" and encourages drinking as everyone drives away sloshed and buzzed. If you don't have the "numbers" you are supposed to have, management tells you to do what it takes to fix your numbers. Almost unofficially encouraging unethical behavior.

The company used to be a good company before we bought Alamo and National. After that the company stopped caring about their employees and will push you till you burn out. Then they will find reasons to get you moved out (fired). I was a good loyal 10 year employee that would not be unethical so they let me go. If you are management you are probably next. The max they want someone is 3 years. They will fire you and get two to three new clones in your place.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Response

May 1, 2014Director: Employment Brand

Thank you very much for your review. We take ethics very seriously and we do not support unethical behavior. We would like to hear more about your experience, to help resolve this behavior taking ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car