There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Great Opportunity, Hard Work

Current Employee - Management Trainee in Rochester, NY
Current Employee - Management Trainee in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Great entry level position that gives you a very broad range of experience in sales, customer service, and management. "If you work hard, the reward hard work".

Cons

Long hours... really long hours.

also,

You are a bunch of numbers to management. NO matter how much you put into the company previously, if you drop in sales you become expendable.

Advice to Management

Take into account intangibles as well as sales. College grads take this job and are burned out 2 years after graduation.

reviews filtered by
  1. Enterprise Rent A Car

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Met some great friends. Great brand recognition to be associated with. Benefits are pretty good compared to a lot o companies I have heard about.

Cons

You will not get promoted unless you know the right people, in fact if you are disliked and still perform you still probably won't get promoted. I think there is a real disconnect from Ownership out to the field level and the field operations does not always sync up with Enterprises Founding Values.

Advice to Management

Andy, read my cons section for advice. I think you are doing well with leadership overall, but the field has too much freedom to run it as they see fit and therefore consistancy suffers from your level on down. I am an employee who was employed for over a decade with your company.

2. Great Internship, Not So Sure About Full Time

Former Employee - Intern in Long Island City, NY
    Former Employee - Intern in Long Island City, NY

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

A paying summer internship. Getting to meet lots of new people. Great sales experience. Great training. Meritocratic promotions. Great after work company events.

Cons

It seems very hard to get promoted above area Manager. You have to move around alot to get promoted to the top levels. Promotions are very results based which can hurt you depending on the market your in.

Advice to Management

Just focus on Morale.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car