Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com
  www.go.enterprise.com
There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

A lot of work with little pay

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Management Trainee in Columbus, OH

I worked at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

A lot of opportunity for advancement. Usually work with younger people who are career oriented. Good sales training but constant/ redundant training at the same time. Good benefits

Cons

A lot of hours for not much pay. They do this to ween out the people who aren't looking for a long term career at enterprise. This is what happened to me. I was on pace to get promoted quickly but once you realize that even when you get a couple promotions and are going to make decent money, you still do the same job and have to deal with a lot of unhappy customers consistently. And by unhappy I mean steaming mad and willing to yell at you over the phone or face to face. This happens a lot and most of the time you have no control over why.

PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES BETTER. Enterprise loses a lot of good employees because they don't pay them enough at the beginning. I would have stayed with enterprise but I realized that for how hard I work and how good I was at my job, I made nothing.

3184 Other Employee Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (View Most Recent)

A fun place to work, develop sales/management ability and an outstanding culture.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Enterprise is a great place to begin a career and, historically, offers great opportunity for advancement (though promotions to top levels have decreased with stagnant growth). The company is an industry leader in the car rental industry and evolves quickly.

Cons

Overall great company, but it needs to be more aggressive with international expansion. The company has adapted quickly to a changing market, but can be too conservative in its decision making at times. Promotions come often at entry level positions but higher level opportunities have decreased due to downsizing and consolidation.

A opportunity for professional growth in sales

Current Employee - Management Trainee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Management Trainee in New York, NY

I have been working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Pros

Sales experience will come because all this job is is sales. Interaction with customers on a daily basis and the opportunity to not be behind a desk all day long.

Cons

Long hours and little pay raises. You have to work Saturdays and only get 10 vacation days a year for your first year.

I believe management should continue to push their employees as hard as they push themselves because in the end they are doing the same work.

There are newer employer reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car