Entertainment Benefits Group

www.ticketsatwork.com
  www.ticketsatwork.com
There are newer employer reviews for Entertainment Benefits Group

Sr. Management are of normal intelligence but...

Current Employee - Vacation Planning Specialist  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Vacation Planning Specialist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Entertainment Benefits Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really don't have any "Pros," although some of my co-workers were pleasant to spend the workday with. My pay was always delivered as advertised.

Cons

At EBG the Sr. Management team makes life difficult, painful, and unpleasant for the good people around them. They are careful to do their best to blend into good society. This insulates and protects them from the angered reaction of good people; who would hammer them if they made their intentions public.

The Sr. Management team is so good at blending in with good people that their statements, goals and culture have become 'normal' and 'accepted'.

Potential employees should be forewarned.

Stop the madness............your "culture" is as cultured as yogurt...

6 Other Employee Reviews for Entertainment Benefits Group (View Most Recent)

Great place turned bad quick

Current Employee - Fulfillment Coordinator  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Fulfillment Coordinator in Orlando, FL

Pros

The benefits/perks are the only thing left that make it worthwhile.

Cons

Gossiping management, Shady HR, Double Standards from managers, treat you like you're in concentration camp. Strict for no reason with such lacking pay and hard work gets looked over. Friends of managers hired instead of promotions. I worked for EBG when it was in its infancy and loved it. I worked extremely hard for this company and as it started growing, they hired friends as managers and things started changing quickly. Cameras were installed all over the place and breaks were monitored like you were a prisoner. HR Even went as far as telling another company that I applied at, that I was fired from my position, though it wasn't true.

Get managers that won't gossip, spread lies and make hard working staff feel unimportant. Treat people like they mean something and they will work hard for you. Things were great but when you don't listen to staff on the important things and get advice from those doing the work daily, you are going to run into problems. The business may thrive but that doesn't mean it can't fall apart at some point. Training people and having high turn over is more costly than having good employees who don't mind working hard for you day in and out.

Condescending

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at Entertainment Benefits Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The overall daily environment in which you work side by side with your co workers and the bonds of dissatisfaction forged amongst one another may be the one thing that keep the majority people coming back daily to this company. The ONLY real PRO of this company is the "Comps" to the attractions or shows that are extended to the employees for training purposes.

Cons

EBG does not value their employees at all. They have a extremely high turn over rate due to employee dissatisfaction, very low hourly pay rates,
 lack of proper training and
poor overall leadership.
    The favoritism throughout the company is severe and senior management almost seems proud of it with a holy than thou attitude.

At some point you may want to start valuing good employees who work hard rather than sticking with your "there's always someone else to fill the position" mentality. It may serve you well.

There are newer employer reviews for Entertainment Benefits Group

Worked for Entertainment Benefits Group? Contribute to the Community!