Entertainment Partners
www.entertainmentpartners.com Burbank, CA 150 to 499 Employees

working on Beyond Scared Straight at Arnold Shapiro Productions

Logger (Current Employee)
North Hollywood, CA

I have been working at Entertainment Partners full-time for less than a year

ProsLove the team, great show that airs on A&E. Arnold Shapiro Productions loves to keep great people and promote them on new projects. This is one of the most supportive productions I've ever been on, where the ENTIRE group is supportive, not just the art department :).

ConsTechnically Entertainment Partners is only the management company, my review is actually for Beyond Scared Straight. EP handles paperwork. I do not have any negative things to say about ASP because it's a great company and a good inspiration for any productions I do in the future.

quick temporary work if you can get it

Background Actor (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Entertainment Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Quick temp work if you can get it. You must fit… Cons: Very difficult to actually get work especially if over 30 and some jobs are not made… Advice to Senior Management: Make ALL jobs available on line or on phone so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

For IT Work - Great for those with no life

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
Burbank, CA

I worked at Entertainment Partners as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Family feel, great co-workers and work environment Cons: They expect you to work all hours of the night with without notice. When it came to me leaving they FORCED me… Advice to Senior Management: No comment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Entertainment Partners.

Worked for Entertainment Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Entertainment Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Entertainment Partners CEO Mark Goldstein . All reviews posted anonymously by Entertainment Partners employees.