Envestnet
www.envestnet.com Chicago, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Poor pay, lack of training, lack of appreciation, however you are not micromanaged.

Denver, CO

I have been working at Envestnet full-time for more than a year

ProsThe management does not micromanage. They provide life insurance for free in the amount t of your salary. They contribute up to 2% of your income to your 401k.

ConsThe management is unappreciative of hard work. There is a lack of training. The pay is awful. The workload is high, the staffing is low. You work a lot more than 40 hours with no thanks and no compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide training. Give credit when credit is due. Reevaluate your compensation because a lot are under paid and some are over paid.

Self Starters Dream Job

Product Development (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Envestnet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This company truly rewards employees who are self starters and bring… Cons: If you expect things to be handed to you or a formal Merrill Lynch-like training program, you are out of luck. … Advice to Senior Management: For younger employees, put more of a training program in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Choose your own path and grow

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Envestnet full-time

Pros: Envestnet is a young company that has experienced quite a bit of growth during the last few years. As a result, there are many opportunities… Cons: There isn't much of a focus on development within a position because the workload is high. Pay could be better and… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to improve upon what you are doing, make the company a more attractive place to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Envestnet.

Worked for Envestnet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Envestnet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Envestnet CEO Jud Bergman. All reviews posted anonymously by Envestnet employees.