Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people

I have been working at Envictus

Pros

The company's focus is on teaching students "how to do school." Accordingly, this company provides a great opportunity to positively impact middle school and high school age students and their schools.

Cons

Given the state of the economy, funding for schools has taken a hit, providing growth challenges across the education management industry. In order to grow, companies like Envictus need to be creative in securing dollars from schools.

Seek alternate funding sources in order to grow and improve to meet the needs of today's students. Since our product is delivered through technology, investment in making the experience for students as up-to-date as possible is important.

Other Reviews for Envictus

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Envictus full-time for more than a year

Pros

In the last year, we've transitioned to a virtual office and everyone works from home, which I love!
    I work well independently and am allowed to do so while still having the ability to contact upper management should i have any questions or need additional direction on a project.
    I have found upper management to be open to new ideas or suggestions, which is a nice change from previous employers who want no input from employees.

Cons

If you're a social person, working alone at home may not be a good fit for you.
    As a small company, you may be asked/expected to do tasks that aren't part of your normal job description - this is normal in all the small companies I've worked for but I've noticed that it can be difficult for some people to adjust to this.

Since we all work remotely, be sure to keep everyone in the loop on how well the company is doing and how we're moving forward to ensure the success of Envictus!

Avoid - My worst experience in my entire life.

I have been working at Envictus full-time

Pros

They are good at bait and switch!

Cons

The management team is so terrible that you have to be thankful for America, and that if this team can run a business - so can you! If you are a good person and try to do the right thing, you will never get noticed here, nor will be motivated to come to work everyday.

Read a good book on running a business built on positive values and social norms, and not radical views such as one that questions the integrity of employees, while displaying a dictatorship.

There are newer employer reviews for Envictus.

Worked for Envictus? Contribute to the Community!