Envictus
www.envictus.com Chantilly, VA 6 to 15 Employees

Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people

ProsThe company's focus is on teaching students "how to do school." Accordingly, this company provides a great opportunity to positively impact middle school and high school age students and their schools.

ConsGiven the state of the economy, funding for schools has taken a hit, providing growth challenges across the education management industry. In order to grow, companies like Envictus need to be creative in securing dollars from schools.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeek alternate funding sources in order to grow and improve to meet the needs of today's students. Since our product is delivered through technology, investment in making the experience for students as up-to-date as possible is important.

Great Place to Work!

Herndon, VA

I have been working at Envictus full-time for more than a year

Pros: In the last year, we've transitioned to a virtual office and everyone works from home, which I love! I work well independently and am… Cons: If you're a social person, working alone at home may not be a good fit for you. As a small company, you may be… Advice to Senior Management: Since we all work remotely, be sure to keep everyone in the loop on how… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid - My worst experience in my entire life.

I have been working at Envictus full-time

Pros: They are good at bait and switch! Cons: The management team is so terrible that you have to be thankful for America, and that if this team can run a business - so… Advice to Senior Management: Read a good book on running a business built on positive values and social norms, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Envictus.

Worked for Envictus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Envictus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Envictus CEO Wiqas Tahir. All reviews posted anonymously by Envictus employees.