There are newer employer reviews for Environmental Resources Management

ERM: Challenging environment, interesting projects, takes care of its people, great for ADHD-me!

Current Employee - Staff Engineer in Exton, PA
Current Employee - Staff Engineer in Exton, PA

I have been working at Environmental Resources Management full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Interesting, and sometimes BIG projects to work on here, and plenty of variety across industry sectors and consulting practices. Access to experts in all fields, flat organizational structure on all levels except the top top, and even there, the people feel like coworkers. Clear emphasis on people and community, including ERM Foundation which raises and allocates funds to worthy organizations and even affords consultants "pro-bono time" to give organizations a leg up!

Cons

Consulting can be tough sometimes. You have to stay billable while keeping up with training and other time requirements.

Keep up the focus on people--it pays!

126 Other Employee Reviews for Environmental Resources Management (View Most Recent)

This is not the best company, but there are some smart people here, and some good opportunities.

Current Employee - Senior Scientist in Walnut Creek, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Scientist in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Environmental Resources Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Interesting projects in renewable energy, cleaning up environmental disasters, and everything in between.

Cons

Company does not care about employees much, and if you have a bad boss or are stuck in a bad practice group, your life can be miserable.

Get more offices downtown, and give Commuter Checks to your employees if you have offices in the middle of nowhere!

Brentwood Office-horrible working environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

I worked at Environmental Resources Management full-time (less than an year)

Pros

At the very least, it was a good learning experience and I was given freedom to make efforts over and above my job that contributed to office efficiency.

Cons

When it came time to step up for a big project, there was not enough "teamwork" mentality.
    Women became catty and untrustworthy. HR in GA is even worse (meow!)
    Lots of folks left after I did. My last mistake was covering up someone else's office error so that we didn't look bad in the presentation to the client. I should have left it alone. I learned. Liked my bosses, but after a while didn't trust them. Best thing for me as well was leaving that environment.

Don't let an office problem snowball. Nip it in the bud and you may have less turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for Environmental Resources Management