There are newer employer reviews for Environmental Resources Management

Pleasant Company to work with, and working environment. I've maintained my relationships.

Former Employee - Consultant Level I
Former Employee - Consultant Level I

I worked at Environmental Resources Management as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and encouraging atmosphere. Pleasant-natured work and work place. Efficient and centralized work systems. Provide adequate resources. Acknowledged career development

Cons

some corporate bureaucracy and passing the buck. Although the atmosphere and general quality of professional engagement varies from office to office and from person to person.

Engage directly wherever possible, passing the buck often results with a lower value outcome.

124 Other Employee Reviews for Environmental Resources Management (View Most Recent)

Great technically, but too focussed on excessive profit

Former Employee - Environmental Consultant  in  Auckland (New Zealand)
    Former Employee - Environmental Consultant in Auckland (New Zealand)

I worked at Environmental Resources Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good projects, global networking, opportunity for transfer, cool people.

Cons

Focus on excessively high profit and growth targets result in overworked and frustrated employees. You're either in love with the company and willing to do anything for the partnership's aspirations, or better off elsewhere.

Lower targets and invest in the quality of your employees lives.

Health and safety issues are a constant jeopardy

Current Employee - Geologist  in  São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Geologist in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Environmental Resources Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

During 2y experience in ERM Brazil I could work with key clients.

Cons

My beyond the awful work environment, having as responsible for the code of conduct and human rights a professional who harasses morally more employees than any other is a shame for a company of global recognition.
    This is a huge problem that causes widespread dissatisfaction, generates high turnover of senior consultants and worsens the weak sense of team

There are newer employer reviews for Environmental Resources Management

Worked for Environmental Resources Management? Contribute to the Community!