Environmental Stoneworks

www.estoneworks.com

None of the good employees stick around...wonder why?????

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

I would consider the benefits marginal (until you discover the sacrifices that must be made). There was a LOT to learn within my position but, once again, I felt I had to give my soul to the devil to learn it. In the end, I didn't find the sacrifices to be worth any of it.

Cons

Where to begin - the hours are outrageous! The company was always understaffed and the staff that was there was expected to make up the difference. However, management would not consider adding any positions to cover the deficit so, instead, the employees ended up working 55+ hours most of the time. Upper management has devoted their ENTIRE LIVES to this company like they are brain surgeons...it is just STONE people!!!! Upper management was oblivious to anything happening within the company, especially the unhappy "grunts" that were working below them. Between the mood swings of management, you never knew "who" to expect so it was easier to remain quiet and make do with what you had. Finally, when I got tired of "making do" and actually spoke up I was told (within the rumor mill of course because nobody says anything to you directly) that the entire department had a "victim mentality." Once you turn in your resignation you are told to avoid the management because they are angry with you so you cannot even walk to the other end of the building:( Grow up and run a company like it should be run - but I am not sure that management is capable of this feat.

ADVICE TO OWNERS - Get new management! The staff turnover is outrageous and the staff you have managed to keep thus far is so low in morale that everyone is performing under the necessary expectations.

Other reviews for Environmental Stoneworks

Sad, miserable, dysfunctional

Former Employee - Controller  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Controller in Denver, CO

Pros

Some of the benefits, the pay is average but you can get all of these things at any other company without living with all of the stress

Cons

This place has some serious problems. I just left the company after being constantly abused and verbally bashed by my manager who is at the executive level of the company. I worked a zillion hours and it still wasn't good enough. This is a common problem at the entire company. They believe you have to work constantly to be considered a marginal employee. I think I'll need therapy to recover from working at this place from the burn-out and PTSD I feel like I'm suffering. When I tried to tell the CEO of the company why I was leaving when I quit, it was quickly dismissed and I overheard him on the phone telling the CFO that it didn't matter because I was an underperformer anyway. All of that after I worked myself to death for that place.

There's nothing to do. They are the problem and they'll never see it.

This is a great company to work for.

Current Employee - Installations/Project Manager  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Installations/Project Manager in Tampa, FL

Pros

Great support from upper management. Good benefits and compensation.

Cons

The only thing I can think of was that the driving was too much sometimes.

I have no bad feedback. I loved working for this company

There are newer employer reviews for Environmental Stoneworks.

Worked for Environmental Stoneworks? Contribute to the Community!