Environmental Stoneworks

www.estoneworks.com

None of the good employees stick around...wonder why?????

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsI would consider the benefits marginal (until you discover the sacrifices that must be made). There was a LOT to learn within my position but, once again, I felt I had to give my soul to the devil to learn it. In the end, I didn't find the sacrifices to be worth any of it.

ConsWhere to begin - the hours are outrageous! The company was always understaffed and the staff that was there was expected to make up the difference. However, management would not consider adding any positions to cover the deficit so, instead, the employees ended up working 55+ hours most of the time. Upper management has devoted their ENTIRE LIVES to this company like they are brain surgeons...it is just STONE people!!!! Upper management was oblivious to anything happening within the company, especially the unhappy "grunts" that were working below them. Between the mood swings of management, you never knew "who" to expect so it was easier to remain quiet and make do with what you had. Finally, when I got tired of "making do" and actually spoke up I was told (within the rumor mill of course because nobody says anything to you directly) that the entire department had a "victim mentality." Once you turn in your resignation you are told to avoid the management because they are angry with you so you cannot even walk to the other end of the building:( Grow up and run a company like it should be run - but I am not sure that management is capable of this feat.

Advice to Senior ManagementADVICE TO OWNERS - Get new management! The staff turnover is outrageous and the staff you have managed to keep thus far is so low in morale that everyone is performing under the necessary expectations.

Sad, miserable, dysfunctional

Controller (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at Environmental Stoneworks full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the benefits, the pay is average but you can get all… Cons: This place has some serious problems. I just left the company after being constantly abused and verbally bashed by my manager who is at… Advice to Senior Management: There's nothing to do. They are the problem and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

This is a great company to work for.

Installations/Project Manager (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Environmental Stoneworks

Pros: Great support from upper management. Good benefits and compensation. Cons: The only thing I can think of was that the… Advice to Senior Management: I have no bad feedback. I loved working for this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Environmental Stoneworks.

Worked for Environmental Stoneworks? Contribute to the Community!