Envision Consulting Group

There are newer employer reviews for Envision Consulting Group

Good Experience

Former Employee - Account Manager in Carle Place, NY
Former Employee - Account Manager in Carle Place, NY

I worked at Envision Consulting Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I worked for Envision Consulting Group for about 8 months in the spring/ summer of 2012. It was a very friendly environment in the office which was a nice ease from college. The job is definitely not for everyone, the hours are different then most jobs and about 50% of the day to day activities include outside sales. The pay is commission based which scared me at first, but once I was able to learn the marketing techniques that they applied I was able to make about $500-$700 a week. The job was challenging in that I definitely got pushed out of my "comfort zone" on a daily basis, but the staff was pretty accommodating with my training. My experience at Envision was definitely a positive one overall, I was able to gain some real world experience in the form of sales techniques and marketing strategy which I now apply at my current job. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking an entry level position as a great place to gain some experience in the work world.

Cons

The job is 50% in the field in the entry level stage, so if you don't like the outdoors this is not the position for you. The job is commission based so you really have to work for your money. For certain campaigns the hours can be different then the normal 9:00 - 5:00.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Envision Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

Innovative and growing company. Great training program for those looking for something to push themselves!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Carle Place, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Carle Place, NY

I have been working at Envision Consulting Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I would say the best aspects of the Envision Consulting Group start with the managers you work under. They are not only knowledgeable in their fields but extremely accessible on a day to day basis. They have a great energy! As far as the management development program, I could not recommend a better learning environment. I studied at NYU, and I strongly believe that the best way to gain experience is to throw yourself into it. Envision Consulting Group offers you that in the business world.

It is nice to be a part of a company that welcomed myself and significant other into their company and events. The work environment is very positive and encouraging.

Cons

The managers push you to try new things like public speaking or running a meeting that for me weren't totally in my comfort zone, but that is the nature of the program. The managers want you to stretch your abilities. Another thing that I felt like most employees struggled with was dealing with the reality of not being great of every aspect of business. I know that I was used to everything coming pretty naturally to me, but when I had to work hard to understand a new aspect of business I was definitely challenged to stay on task. Be prepared to be tested!

Is there a way to offer benefits before 60 days?

I acquired invaluable attributes for the account manager position with this organisation.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Long Island City, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Long Island City, NY

I worked at Envision Consulting Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

empowered me with a patience and perseverance.

Cons

winter time and adverse weather conditions proved to be a minor obstacle for positive productivity.

recruiting for team building opportunities should be the prime concern.

There are newer employer reviews for Envision Consulting Group