Envision Consulting Group
www.ecgli.com New York, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Good Experience

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Carle Place, NY

ProsI worked for Envision Consulting Group for about 8 months in the spring/ summer of 2012. It was a very friendly environment in the office which was a nice ease from college. The job is definitely not for everyone, the hours are different then most jobs and about 50% of the day to day activities include outside sales. The pay is commission based which scared me at first, but once I was able to learn the marketing techniques that they applied I was able to make about $500-$700 a week. The job was challenging in that I definitely got pushed out of my "comfort zone" on a daily basis, but the staff was pretty accommodating with my training. My experience at Envision was definitely a positive one overall, I was able to gain some real world experience in the form of sales techniques and marketing strategy which I now apply at my current job. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking an entry level position as a great place to gain some experience in the work world.

ConsThe job is 50% in the field in the entry level stage, so if you don't like the outdoors this is not the position for you. The job is commission based so you really have to work for your money. For certain campaigns the hours can be different then the normal 9:00 - 5:00.

Innovative and growing company. Great training program for those looking for something to push themselves!

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Carle Place, NY

I have been working at Envision Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: I would say the best aspects of the Envision Consulting Group start with the managers you work under. They are not only knowledgeable in their… Cons: The managers push you to try new things like public speaking or running a meeting that for me weren't totally in my comfort zone, but… Advice to Senior Management: Is there a way to offer benefits before 60 days? Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I acquired invaluable attributes for the account manager position with this organisation.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Long Island City, NY

I worked at Envision Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: empowered me with a patience and perseverance. Cons: winter time and adverse weather conditions proved to be a… Advice to Senior Management: recruiting for team building opportunities should be the prime concern. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Envision Consulting Group.

Worked for Envision Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Envision Consulting Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Envision Consulting Group CEO Jonathan Kline. All reviews posted anonymously by Envision Consulting Group employees.