There are newer employer reviews for Envision Consulting Group

Great work environment great opportunity for growth

Current Employee - Account Executive in Carle Place, NY
Current Employee - Account Executive in Carle Place, NY

I have been working at Envision Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment is not like any I have experienced before. It is very fun and everyone is so kind. The best part is that everyone is incredibly helpful and kind. They all want you to succeed and with their help it is much easier. You'll never feel like you have been left alone to fend for yourself. Someone will always have your back. Its really a great place to work. There is definitely a competitive spirit but only in the nicest sense. When you are successful and have achieved something everyone will congratulate you.

Cons

There are only cons if you do not put in your utmost effort. Like anywhere you reap what you sow and here is the same if you work hard and you are dedicated you will achieve the goals that you are striving for. All it takes on your part is putting in all your effort.

Other Employee Reviews for Envision Consulting Group

Company is a lie

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Envision Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hiring Process is very fast since they do interviews everyday and you meet and work with nice people.

Cons

When you apply to the job you figure your gonna make 36000-55000 since thats what they application says......wrong its a lie. It's all commission based b2b selling and cold calling all that doody ^^ which in turn means no steady salary.

Advice to Management

Manage a better application process.

Good Experience

Former Employee - Account Manager in Carle Place, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Carle Place, NY

I worked at Envision Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked for Envision Consulting Group for about 8 months in the spring/ summer of 2012. It was a very friendly environment in the office which was a nice ease from college. The job is definitely not for everyone, the hours are different then most jobs and about 50% of the day to day activities include outside sales. The pay is commission based which scared me at first, but once I was able to learn the marketing techniques that they applied I was able to make about $500-$700 a week. The job was challenging in that I definitely got pushed out of my "comfort zone" on a daily basis, but the staff was pretty accommodating with my training. My experience at Envision was definitely a positive one overall, I was able to gain some real world experience in the form of sales techniques and marketing strategy which I now apply at my current job. I would recommend this company to anyone seeking an entry level position as a great place to gain some experience in the work world.

Cons

The job is 50% in the field in the entry level stage, so if you don't like the outdoors this is not the position for you. The job is commission based so you really have to work for your money. For certain campaigns the hours can be different then the normal 9:00 - 5:00.