There are newer employer reviews for Envision Consulting Group

Great work environment great opportunity for growth

I have been working at Envision Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment is not like any I have experienced before. It is very fun and everyone is so kind. The best part is that everyone is incredibly helpful and kind. They all want you to succeed and with their help it is much easier. You'll never feel like you have been left alone to fend for yourself. Someone will always have your back. Its really a great place to work. There is definitely a competitive spirit but only in the nicest sense. When you are successful and have achieved something everyone will congratulate you.

Cons

There are only cons if you do not put in your utmost effort. Like anywhere you reap what you sow and here is the same if you work hard and you are dedicated you will achieve the goals that you are striving for. All it takes on your part is putting in all your effort.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Innovative and growing company. Great training program for those looking for something to push themselves!

I have been working at Envision Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I would say the best aspects of the Envision Consulting Group start with the managers you work under. They are not only knowledgeable in their fields but extremely accessible on a day to day basis. They have a great energy! As far as the management development program, I could not recommend a better learning environment. I studied at NYU, and I strongly believe that the best way to gain experience is to throw yourself into it. Envision Consulting Group offers you that in the business world. It is nice to be a part of a company that welcomed myself and significant other into their company and events. The work environment is very positive and encouraging.

Cons

The managers push you to try new things like public speaking or running a meeting that for me weren't totally in my comfort zone, but that is the nature of the program. The managers want you to stretch your abilities. Another thing that I felt like most employees struggled with was dealing with the reality of not being great of every aspect of business. I know that I was used to everything coming pretty naturally to me, but when I had to work hard to understand a new aspect of business I was definitely challenged to stay on task. Be prepared to be tested!

Advice to Management

Is there a way to offer benefits before 60 days?

Company is a lie

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Envision Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hiring Process is very fast since they do interviews everyday and you meet and work with nice people.

Cons

When you apply to the job you figure your gonna make 36000-55000 since thats what they application says......wrong its a lie. It's all commission based b2b selling and cold calling all that doody ^^ which in turn means no steady salary.

Advice to Management

Manage a better application process.