There are newer employer reviews for Envision Consulting Group

Position not as advertised

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I worked at Envision Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good for hard, hard workers.
Results based business.

Cons

Paid only for sales which can only happen between 10 and 5, even though they make you come in at 8 AM and stay til 5:30-6 PM, or 3 hours of working for free.

Don't promise management promotion within 1 year if all the recently promoted managers are closer to 3 years.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Envision Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

Innovative and growing company. Great training program for those looking for something to push themselves!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Carle Place, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Carle Place, NY

I have been working at Envision Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I would say the best aspects of the Envision Consulting Group start with the managers you work under. They are not only knowledgeable in their fields but extremely accessible on a day to day basis. They have a great energy! As far as the management development program, I could not recommend a better learning environment. I studied at NYU, and I strongly believe that the best way to gain experience is to throw yourself into it. Envision Consulting Group offers you that in the business world.

It is nice to be a part of a company that welcomed myself and significant other into their company and events. The work environment is very positive and encouraging.

Cons

The managers push you to try new things like public speaking or running a meeting that for me weren't totally in my comfort zone, but that is the nature of the program. The managers want you to stretch your abilities. Another thing that I felt like most employees struggled with was dealing with the reality of not being great of every aspect of business. I know that I was used to everything coming pretty naturally to me, but when I had to work hard to understand a new aspect of business I was definitely challenged to stay on task. Be prepared to be tested!

Is there a way to offer benefits before 60 days?

Company is a lie

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Envision Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hiring Process is very fast since they do interviews everyday and you meet and work with nice people.

Cons

When you apply to the job you figure your gonna make 36000-55000 since thats what they application says......wrong its a lie. It's all commission based b2b selling and cold calling all that doody ^^ which in turn means no steady salary.

Manage a better application process.

There are newer employer reviews for Envision Consulting Group

Worked for Envision Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!