There are newer employer reviews for Envision LLC

Envision is a great firm for employees to grow with.

Current Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Envision offers an abundance of opportunities. They work very hard to find work for their consultants and take a long-term approach to establishing relationships with employers and consultants.

Cons

Customers can tend to be bottom-feeders looking for the bargain prices on consultants in low-end positions. Envision's cut of the hourly rate is extremely high (up to 80%). The firm is best suited for consultans who either have high bargaining power or are less concerned about pay than gaining experience and establishing relationships

Advice to Management

The firm needs to develop and communicate a clearer vision of where they would like to go. Employees often do not know how to explain what Envision does or what their goals are to clients. Envision would benefit greatly from adaopting an integrated marketing approach.

Other Employee Reviews for Envision LLC

1. You can do better

Current Employee - Contractor in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Contractor in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Full time contact position, health insurance, PTO and holidays. Fairly laid back on doing flex time

Cons

Base pay, cheap luncheons, no room for negotiation, bonuses are taxed heavy

Advice to Management

Take a smaller cut of my salary, I'm the one working for it

2. Contractor Status - Gets you in the door

Former Contractor - Contractor in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Contractor - Contractor in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Envision LLC as a contractor

Pros

My recruiting experience was good - process went quickly and the recruiter was responsive and easy to work with.

Cons

Beyond that, my experience with Envision has been pretty awful. I loved the company I worked for through Envision -- i would have loved to be brought on full-time with the hiring company. However, dealing with Envision's HR department and payroll department was horrible. I wish I had a more delicate way of saying that, but it was always a terrible, time-consuming experience that I dreaded every time I had a question. I never received a response to any inquiries - timecard related, benefits related, salary related, performance-review related, etc. - without at least 2-3 follow up emails and phone calls. I promise that is not an exaggeration. Weeks go by with no response, even when messages are flagged as urgent. If you can land a position at another company through Envision, it's a way to get in the door. But be warned that dealing with Envision staff, although not a frequent need for me thankfully, is a headache (I've been gone for one month and am still dealing with questions and paycheck inaccuracies).

Advice to Management

Consider additional staff to field contractor questions. We are the source of Envision's income (since hiring companies pay a huge premium for us and we receive moderate salaries). With our questions left unanswered for weeks at a time, it does not build loyalty and will impact employees' willingness to suggested qualified referrals.