Envisionit Media

www.envisionitmedia.com
  www.envisionitmedia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Envisionit Media

Optimistic. I am so glad I found this agency!

Current Employee - Marketer in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Marketer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Envisionit Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Very warm culture. It genuinely seems all employees truly care about the success of the business and their peers.
- Knowledgeable people. A great environment to grow.
- Always challenged. In my career I have been pigeonholed into a very specific set of responsibilities due to my title. At EIM I am given an opportunity to try new things, take risks and grow.
- Agency is seeing huge growth on the types of clients it works with today. It creates a fun energy to see the types of things we are working towards.
- Improving education program. The agency recently launched a training program for the team. This is a huge positive as prior agencies have struggled with this.
- Promotes from within - always nice as opposed to hiring new people.
- Good compensation & bonus opportunity.

Cons

- Structure. While I realize the result and the experience for our clients may be great, at times it feels we create double, and non-billable, work for ourselves that could have been avoided.
- I would prefer to not be on two floors. There is a huge portion of the agency that I only see at office events.
- Consistency in agency documentation. I would like to see some more consistency on the tools we use throughout the agency.

A couple of items that I would call "food for thought"

1- Is their an opportunity to limit the number of tools that we utilize as an agency? If So I would strongly encourage this. Different project managers seem to always have their own tools.

2- I realize that your goal is to be transparent with the staff on whom you are looking for, or letting us know when someone leaves or is terminated. It takes effort to find great people, and in our world people will come and go. The fact that people stay as long as they do is very positive. Do not feel the need to justify it, have confidence that we trust and believe in the direction.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Envisionit Media (View Most Recent)

Accelerated personal growth, high-energy environment, smart people.

I have been working at Envisionit Media full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working in the digital agency world for nearly 7 years and I must say that the past year+ has been some of my favorite. I am surrounded by great people, part of a quickly growing environment and feel that there is real support from management.

It was the first time in my career I have ever been asked by leadership about my personal goals and there seems to be genuine interest in helping me reach them.

I have experienced exciting change over the past 12 months. The team oriented culture has been a welcomed change from other companies I have worked at.

I look forward to growing with this business!

Cons

I have a few items that I think would help the business.

First, we are currently on two floors - this can create challenges with finding people at times. I think the company would be even stronger if we could be on one. I have heard rumors that a move may be coming soon.

I also wish that I could be trained more on the other divisions of the business. I often feel like I am only exposed to the marketing team at later stage meetings. I find their process interesting and would love to participate more!

I am happy with my decision!

I have been working at Envisionit Media full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Ambitious management team. Fair and appreciative leadership. Quickly growing in client size. Fun work environment. Some of the smartest people I have ever met. Does a great job of promoting from within.

Cons

The agency seems to always be busy and while I appreciate that it makes the day fly by, I would love to see a bit more down time to improve my education. It is not to say that the agency does not support education, which they do, but more to improve my abilities outside of my own time.

There are newer employer reviews for Envisionit Media