Epg
www.epgaz.com Phoenix, AZ 50 to 149 Employees

I arrived energized with a can-do attitude, but departed with my hands tied.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Epg

ProsBenefits package is good
Salaries are competitive
Paid time off
The company has a lot of potential

ConsImportant information was communicated primarily through staff chatter. Upper management comprises several principals/industry professionals who have not sought to improve their skills as managers–no management classes, seminars, or professional enhancement/education were offered or recommended to middle managers either. Office staff members were inconsiderate about conversations and laughter in and around cubicles and in the halls and there were many interruptions, which made working after hours, at home, or on the weekends necessary. Deadlines were not enforced, thus arbitrary. Budgets were only disclosed to support staff when exceeded.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport and respect the efforts of the professionals you hired. Proactively seek to improve your leadership skills. Study current people- and business-managing philosophies through books, classes, and management seminars. Encourage and enforce a more professional office culture.

Fair Warning to Applicants considering this Company

Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Epg

Pros: There are plenty of good people here, including some managers. They are good at what they do and ethical, so they are in the same… Cons: This company has several other locations, and I can only speak to the Phoenix office (headquarters) where I am currently employed, though I hear that… Advice to Senior Management: Standardize communication between the main office and the other offices, especially… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Potential Wasted

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Epg full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Wonderful coworkers for the most part. Cons: Too many, unfortunately. The greatest being ego. Senior management fails to learn from their mistakes, too much finger pointing outside of themselves. Although they claim… Advice to Senior Management: Change things up. Start with the top brass. Listen to those 'below' you.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Epg.

Worked for Epg? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epg reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Epg CEO Randy Palmer. All reviews posted anonymously by Epg employees.