Epg
www.epgaz.com Phoenix, AZ 50 to 149 Employees

Really didn't pan out as I hoped

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome of the employees there were really great and good to work with and for!

ConsNo opportunity for growth. It seemed as though, once they got you, you were fairly stuck with what you were hired to do. Fine for some, but not what I wanted as a professional.

Direct managers could not, or would not, manage. They didn't want to "babysit," so problems arose with the lower employees and were never resolved and continued to be a problem and are likely still a problem.

No feedback from management unless there was a problem. And rather then going to the person making/causing/having the problem, it was brought up to all in the group. It made the rest of use feel as though we were stupid.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet you middle management some training! Or get them out of their positions! Remember, it's the peons who are actually doing the work and bringing in your profit. The management rides on their works without contributing much, if anything.

Employees are disposable, management systems poorly planned, managers not trained to be managers.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Epg full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits were adequate. Flexibility of hours. Cons: Paternal, mechanistic view of people and corporate system. They place no value on people, emphasize bringing in work constantly, but give no time to… Advice to Senior Management: UT Principals: Understand the value and ideas that employees bring to the table. Trust your employees. Be flexible. Learn a thing or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I arrived energized with a can-do attitude, but departed with my hands tied.

(Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Epg

Pros: Benefits package is good Salaries are competitive Paid time off The company has… Cons: Important information was communicated primarily through staff chatter. Upper management comprises several principals/industry professionals who have not sought to improve their skills as managers–no management… Advice to Senior Management: Support and respect the efforts of the professionals you hired. Proactively seek to improve your leadership skills. Study… More
There are newer reviews on Epg.

Worked for Epg? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epg reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Epg CEO Randy Palmer. All reviews posted anonymously by Epg employees.