An okay place to work.

Former Employee - Clinical Project Manager in Conshohocken, PA
Former Employee - Clinical Project Manager in Conshohocken, PA

I worked at Epharmasolutions

Pros

The people are great and the environment is casual. The work was challenging, but fun. And the PTO/benefits package was competetive.

Cons

Hard to have a good work/life balance. Promotions seemed random and were not always based on performance. Multiple restructuring attempts within the span of a year caused confusion and frustration.

Advice to Management

Value your employees and provide them with the guidance and support they need to complete the job. Praise good work across the board and don't only focus on one department.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Pretty Good In My Opinion

I worked at Epharmasolutions

Pros

I worked for big pharma and CROs for years.. wow have things changed. I have read these reviews and have to say that ePS treats its employees like the old pharma days. Sure some folks have to work long hours (sometimes), but most off the time people are in around 9 and out by 5. They pay well, have paid a bonus every year I worked there, and have a nice stock incentive plan. If my personal circumstances were different i would still be there - and happywr

Cons

I agree about the distribution of work comments. Some people do whatever it takes to get the job done while others (many) trot out the door at 4:30 without a care in the world and dont log-into their computer until they come in the next day. Also, you need to train people better - you have a good product, but your people get nervous if they dont know how it works.

Advice to Management

Better training of key staff is key. I also suggest you recognize junior staff more - they pull a lot of weight.

2. Not a good place to work

I worked at Epharmasolutions

Pros

Great opportunity to learn about clinical trial management
    Decent initial compensation
    Great ideas for tools to improve core business...

Cons

...crappy execution of those ideas with sub-par software because of the constant schedule crunch
    Typical sales team that sells products that don't exist
    The amount of turnover is amazing - layoffs and people just quitting (without a new job sometimes)
    Management is not afraid to lie to a client to obtain business
    Forget about work/life balance and don't even think of asking to work from home

Advice to Management

Pray the economy continues to be in the tank so you don't lose the rest of the people who should be bolting for the door