Epicor Software

www.epicor.com
  www.epicor.com
There are newer employer reviews for Epicor Software

Hard work, long hours, mediocre pay, every policy change seems to make conditions worse and worse for employees

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Epicor Software

Pros

It's a job. once you learn the ropes you can keep plugging away and as long as you achieve results it's fairly secure.

Cons

Product fraught with quality control issues, customers are dissatisfied and always ask for credits, the credits always hurt the consultant's numbers,the consultant's numbers directly affect remuneration,bad luck for the consultant. not their fault but dollars disappearing from their wallets each time.

Don't think just because the economy's down you can exploit the consultants busting their asses for you in the trenches. You need to support and reward the top consultants or they will leave. Many are on the verge and it just takes that one opportunity outside and they'll be out the door quicker than you can say "how much is my bonus this year".

239 Other Employee Reviews for Epicor Software (View Most Recent)

Enjoyable, I love my Job and team - we have a great little unit in EMEA

Current Employee - Business Development Director in Bracknell, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Business Development Director in Bracknell, England (UK)

I have been working at Epicor Software

Pros

Visionary - great product to represent
    Enjoyable- have a great team who always thrive to do well
    Rewarding- Quarter end results hitting targets- always a great buzz

Cons

For my department- not many really, if i had a wish list it would be a easier CRM system to suit the role of my team, but we manage and it works, It would work better for sure,

Early days to comment on this one, I have been here 4 years to see the change will be interesting, as long as positive and good for company and employees then I am happy.

Innept Management at the Director level - No empowerment to get the job done.

I have been working at Epicor Software

Pros

Good benefits - PTO - Overall the VP level management, Managers and most employees are great.

Cons

The thick layers of management create an environment where there are too many pseudo managers - Directors are more or less supervisors - and a great deal of the director level managers are completely incompetent. The former Epicor director level management is the most arrogant group of professionals I have ever encountered. The power trip they are on is surprising given the lack of power they actually yield not to mention the lack of experience they have.

Get rid of the Director tier of management, empower Managers that are capable of making things happen and this company may see a great deal more success. Having two levels of each step in the hierarchy is rediculous. This company needs a complete management overhaul, and I can only hope that Pervez taking over leadership at "The former Epicor" will change things a lot. Truly - this company needs help.

There are newer employer reviews for Epicor Software