Epitec

www.epitecinc.com

Very satisfied new contractor

Current Employee - Senior Technical Solutions Architect  in  Dearborn, MI
Current Employee - Senior Technical Solutions Architect in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They seem genuinely concerned about my well being. Good about communicating information helpful to me when I need it. Information I need is readily available. They did an excellent job preparing me for my interview and even went out of their way to get me some additional relocation help.

Cons

I have not had anything to complain about in my short tenure.

Keep it up.

Other Reviews for Epitec

Very pleased to work for such a resourceful company!

Current Employee - Senior IT Project Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior IT Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epitec full-time for more than a year

Pros

Epitec offered the very best options, when it came to structuring a compensation package while bringing me on as contractor for a large telecommunications company. Now with my 2 years of working with them, they've really demonstrated that they seriously stand by their motto of 'placing people first'--especially when it comes to their employees. Definitely a top choice to work with!

Cons

Not really a 'Con', but while some companies have offered more--in terms of benefits in this or that specific area--Epitec's overall benefits package outweighed any of a number I have received or been offered as a contractor.

Continue to add value for your employees by working to open up even greater opportunities for career growth, and by adding to your already very good compensation packages

Really placing people First from Sr. Consulting Techical Solutions Architect

Current Employee - Senior Consulting Technical Solutions Architect  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Consulting Technical Solutions Architect in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Epitec as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Epitec Inc. has been an outstanding company to work for because they check on the people who are working out in the field on a quarterly basis if not more often. They have great benefits, equal to any of the big IT Companies. The executive management has been very personable, and has kept any agreements made with me to the letter. Epitec help me get out of a bad situation with a large IT company that would NOT let me work the contract that they had with a Telecom Giant unless I agreed to take a 30% cut in pay. I quote “They (Telecom Giant) will never know how good you are unless you agree to the lower pay rate”. I came in through the Large IT company, as an Epitec Employee, giving the Telcom Giant some exposure to the type of people Epitec recruits and retains in their employment.
    Then after a year or so and it working so well Epitec was able to deal directly with the Telecom Giant and help them get the required type of personnel needed to get the complex projects done. When it became possible I left the contract with the Large IT Company and went straight through Epitec to the Telecom Giant as an Epitec employee. This is where Epitec was exceptional was able to get me back up to my previous pay rate, and then some, which made my life much easier. After all when you have worked for years to gain the expertise, you don’t lose it when the economy is in a recession. I enjoy working for Epitec, the pay is right and the people support you like a small family.

Cons

None that I know of.

Keep up the good work please.

There are newer employer reviews for Epitec.

Worked for Epitec? Contribute to the Community!