Epitec

www.epitecinc.com

Epitec is the BEST!

Current Employee - Data Coordinator  in  Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Data Coordinator in Detroit, MI

Pros

Working for this company has enhanced my career in major ways and I really appreciate all the hard work the company puts into making sure their employees are well taken care of and satisfied with the work that they do. Work ethics are great, pay is great, it's just like one big happy family!

Cons

I have no issues with the way this company does business and supports their employees.

Keep up the wonderful work. Epitec is a really great company!

Other reviews for Epitec

Very pleased to work for such a resourceful company!

Current Employee - Senior IT Project Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior IT Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Epitec offered the very best options, when it came to structuring a compensation package while bringing me on as contractor for a large telecommunications company. Now with my 2 years of working with them, they've really demonstrated that they seriously stand by their motto of 'placing people first'--especially when it comes to their employees. Definitely a top choice to work with!

Cons

Not really a 'Con', but while some companies have offered more--in terms of benefits in this or that specific area--Epitec's overall benefits package outweighed any of a number I have received or been offered as a contractor.

Continue to add value for your employees by working to open up even greater opportunities for career growth, and by adding to your already very good compensation packages

Don't Get Voted Off This Elitist Discriminatory Island"

Former Employee - Recruiter/Genius Finder  in  Southfield, MI
    Former Employee - Recruiter/Genius Finder in Southfield, MI

Pros

Initial training is stringent but hopeful. Epitec managers want you to be excited for new opportunity.
    They offer a decent benefits menu and commission on top of salary. Incentives and free food abound....yay....
    The money is decent, but ALWAYS have a backup plan for your undoubtedly short stint.

Cons

Terminations happens abruptly and frequently. There was no plan of improvement- no warning. Job security with Epitec DOES NOT EXIST.
    Termination happens in training. Be prepared.
    They fire people ALL THE TIME.
    They are almost no recruiters over the age of 30. Most are under 25. I inquired about this in training and an HR rep quickly reprimanded me; it is not a subject they are open about. Mostly it's because they get entry level college grads and cut them loose the second ANYONE in mgt. has a problem with them.
    It's not easy work and they certainly don't stand behind their training methods or any one employee. The Manager who hired ME was Fired Before I even Started.
    You are constantly in fear of losing your job . It is like being on a bad reality game show.

Wasting money training people and then cutting them loose for petty reasons is no way to run a business. Stop firing employees because of the catty, elitist atmosphere. I found it extremely ironic that there are diversity awards strewn about the office but the entire staff consists of the same 20-something with no real life experience. 1 in 4 gets the boot? Maybe it's time to prioritize.The company could be so much greater- you could achieve that growth you're always spewing out about. You all should be ashamed.

Epitec Response

Apr 9, 2013COO

Many companies are reluctant to train recent graduates or hire workers with less than 5 years of experience. Our competition avoids hiring new grads and markets the fact that they hire recruiters ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Epitec.

Worked for Epitec? Contribute to the Community!